As a youth pastor, church planter, and senior pastor, Gary was focused on building effective men's discipleship ministries for over 30 years. Since then, Gary has served as a trainer/presenter of Man In the Mirror's 20 hour course on Men's Ministry, No Man Left Behind. He has received his Doctor of Ministry degree from Reformed Theological Seminary Orlando, where his dissertation was on Discipling the Heart of A Man, and teaches a seminary course called Making Missional Disciples at RTSDC. He has been honored to be able to assist over 75 churches as his denomination's Men's Ministry Coach. Here are 6 ways to access his help:
1. Visit the FAQ section where you will find some biblical, experienced-honed answers to many common questions about building an effective men's discipleship ministry.
2. View the free video training tutorials, Effective Men's Ministry. These short, free, online video tutorials are designed to go throug with your entitre men's ministry team. Click here to see the ten titles.
3. Invite Gary to your church to speak. When Gary speaks at a church, he nearly always arranges his schedule to spend 60-90 minutes with the men's ministry leadership team to coach them about their unique ministry, at no additional charge. Here is the information about this seminars and retreat topics.
4. Subscribe to Gary's monthly e-letter, Helping Men Walk With Christ and With Each Other. (Over 875 men now receive it.) See the side colum to subscribe.
5. Speak with other churches in your area or presbytery to work together to bring Gary to lead a men's ministry training event in your area.
6. Listen to the free training video, “Reaching the Heart of a Man”